Here is what you need:
10 Medjool Dates
1/4 cup organic extra virgin coconut oil
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
3 tbs raw cacao nibs (optional)
Unsweetened coconut, granola
1) Gently remove pits from dates by cutting it in half (don't cut all the way through). Spoon in almond butter and close up as best as you can.
2) Using the double boiler method melt the raw cacao powder and coconut oil. Once melted stir in raw cacao nibs.
3) Take stuffed dates with tongs and dip into melted chocolate. Make sure you get some of the raw cacao nibs on there too since they will just sit in the bowl. Put on tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat this with all the dates.
4) Top dates with coconut and granola.
5) Stick in the freezer for 20 mins and serve cold.